Iâ€™m sitting on the bus again, probably for the last time in a while since I donâ€™t really have much reason to keep going home all the time anymore since moving. I sniped the seat with the most leg room so that I can write this in comfort.
Iâ€™ve really done a lot of nothing recently to tell you the truth. Ok, so the biggest thing this past week was probably me moving to the new residence, but even that isnâ€™t all that interesting. And looking forward, thereâ€™s isnâ€™t much thatâ€™s really exciting. Iâ€™m reading all these blogs of friends who are in far off lands and experiencing new things just about every day. Oh how my life pales in comparison. Thereâ€™s just nothing here. Iâ€™ve always thought that boredom is probably one of the worst things in life. And itâ€™s weird because I still donâ€™t seem to get to bed any earlier. Itâ€™s like thereâ€™s this thing snatching time from my day, but I can never figure out what that thing is. Sure Iâ€™ve got some stupid PDEng to do or something, but recently, itâ€™s felt like I canâ€™t get to bed before midnight. Yet, when I think back on the evening, I canâ€™t come up with where Iâ€™ve spent my time. All wasted I bet.
So in the organizational spirit, letâ€™s see what Iâ€™ve got on the plate for this weekend:
- Finish PDEng. I got an extension for one of the assignments with the excuse that I was moving this week. To be honest, I probably could have finished it in time if I actually had of planned my time a little better.
- Write, write, write. This place has been pretty dead (well, the tech blog especially). Iâ€™ve got some ideas down, I just havenâ€™t had time to actually fill them out with some solid content yet. Iâ€™ll get a few articles written this weekend hopefully.
- Evaluate Drupal. I still havenâ€™t had a chance to give Drupal a proper testing. Iâ€™m liking the Joomla thing less and less each time I visit it, so itâ€™s definitely got to go.
- Launch Amalgam. Iâ€™ve been working on and off on the new theme and I think itâ€™s pretty much ready for its initial release. I just have to do a little more testing and I think itâ€™ll be ready for public use.
- Play UT2003? I need to unrustify.
I hope by getting these few tasks down on e-paper will help me organize myself a little better. Iâ€™ve been feeling so sluggish this past week. Perhaps it has something to do with the lack of sleep. Iâ€™ll definitely have to catch up on that this weekend.
In other news, a new buildingâ€™s going up at UWaterloo. Actually, all theyâ€™ve done is dig up the ground in the field behind the SLC so far. I have absolutely no clue whatâ€™s going there, although rumors are indicating possibly: a CounterStrike building for the CS geeks, a beauty parlor so the guys and girls are a little more distinguishable, a giant calculator, or another pub to cut down the regular lines at the Bomber.
Iâ€™ll update you as soon as I find out which. 😉